|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
|BSG Universe:||Re-imagined Series|
|Date of Birth:|
|Date of Death:||,|
Alain Rivard is a 3D modeler active in several fan forums. He has contributed work to at least four episodes of Battlestar Galactica, working with the Battlestar Galactica in-house visual effects team.
His work in the Re-imagined Series include 3D modelling work on:
- Scar 
- Asteroids - modeling and textures.
- Mining ship - retexture, modeled landing gear, drilling rig.
- Cylon raider - retexture (for Scar).
- User page at lwg3d.com
- User page at scifi-meshes.com
- Gallery of work done on the series
- Studio Al3d, c. 2003. (Defunct?)
- Armedia 3D (Defunct?)