Craft from the 2003 Video Game
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
This is a listing of craft from the 2003 Video Game, a majority of which are non-playable, unless otherwise noted.
Both craft are playable in the game, by default a majority of the missions are flown via the Viper.
- Colonial bomber.
- The main space superiority fighter for the Colonials.
Battlestars and battleships
- Baseship for William Adama, the only playable character in the game. In the game, the player can control Galactica's turrets during one mission.
- Colonial battleship.
- Colonial battleship that liberated Bryn Magus from a Cylon prison facility.
Raiders and variants
These craft are space superiority fighter craft used by the Cylon Empire in the game.
- The mainstay Raider, similar in design to the Original Series' version. In one mission, William Adama pilots this craft inside a Cylon held asteroid field.
- Raider variant with markedly improved armor and firepower.
- Advanced Raider variant with additional weapons and armor; combines the designs of the Original Series' Raider and the Re-imagined Series' Raider.
- Elite Raider variant with access to cloaking capabilities.
- Raider variant used as a bomber, analogue to the Cobra bomber.
- Raider variant stripped of most weapons and armor, used for recon and screening.
- A heavily armored fuel tanker used by the Cylons.
- A lightly armored fuel tanker, similar in design to the Cylon freighter.
- Used as a deployment craft for Scatter Raiders.
- Such ships are used in boarding actions to board Colonial craft, like Galactica.
- The Ships of Battlestar Galactica, a news article on TeamXbox.com