Battlestar Wiki:Think Tank/Goofs and Mistakes series
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
This is the overview. Basically, a summary of what the idea is about. You can get into the details later on.
Goofs and Mistakes series
Proposal to rename the vague and misnomer title of Continuity errors (RDM) and also the original series page to a new Goofs and Mistakes series split up to look nicer.
- What is the benefit of this proposal to the wiki?
- easier to find specific errors
- What is involved in implementing this idea?
- Creation of new pages and a main page rename
- Who is going to do it?
- I could do it all or other people could help
- Why should we do it at all?
- Easier for people to search and find details of goofs and mistakes
- How will we use the idea?
- Match similar "series" type pages already on the wiki
- Should the proposal pass, when will work start on this idea?
- Work can begin immediatly
- Where will this idea be implemented? (e.g. Will it be on certain types of pages or the entire Wiki in general?)
- Main namespace
- Goofs and Mistakes - This will be a basic overall page talking about various mistakes
- Continuity errors in the Re-imagined Series
- Factual errors in the Re-imagined Series
- VFX Gaffes in the Re-imagined Series
- Retcons in the Re-imagined Series
- Visible crew or equipment in the Re-imagined Series
- Plot holes in the Re-imagined Series - incorporating danglers
- Revealing mistakes in the Re-imagined Series
- Recasting in the Re-imagined Series
- Audio or dialogue gaffes in the Re-imagined Series
- You may reference any talk pages or pages from our beta-testing wiki, The "Hangar Bay".