Battlestar Wiki:Think Tank/References accessible to anyone
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
- This is an archive of a successful proposal that was vetted through the Think Tank, a place where ideas of all kinds are proposed and worked upon by the community prior to implementation. Please do not modify this proposal.
Currently the references section of a page is visible only for registered users, not to anyone.
References accessible to anyone
When you're connected, there's no problem to see the references. But once disconnected, you can't have access to them without looking at the source of the page. My proposal means that, according to me, the references are so important to ensure the quality of this wiki that anyone should be able to see them, and to check the information.
- What is the benefit of this proposal to the wiki?
- More transparency to anyone, not just registered users.
- What is involved in implementing this idea?
- Don't know
- Who is going to do it?
- A programmer, or right manager : I don't know how all this is managed.
- Why should we do it at all?
- Because references are very important for BSGWiki, simple users should be able to verify statements as well.
- How will we use the idea?
- Should the proposal pass, when will work start on this idea?
- Any time. Even if it's something interesting to do, it's not urgent.
- Where will this idea be implemented? (e.g. Will it be on certain types of pages or the entire Wiki in general?)
- Entire Wiki
- The above is an archive of a proposal that was vetted through the Think Tank. Please do not modify or edit this archived proposal.