|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
- Remember to drink responsibly (unless your name is Saul Tigh).
In the Season 1 "Battlestar Galactica: The Lowdown" special presentation, Grace Park, who plays Number Eight, and Tahmoh Penikett, who plays Karl "Helo" Agathon, make a "Battlestar Galactica" inspired cocktail called a "Cylon Shooter."
"The Battlestar Galactica Drinking Game" is the perfect opportunity to try out your creations.
To make a Cylon Shooter, gather the following ingredients:
- Mix about one cups full of Lychee fruit, Lychee juice, and coconut cream together in a blender.
- Take the mix and fill a double shot glass half full.
- Put 3 drops of Tabasco sauce on the top of the mix.
- Fill the rest of the shot glass almost all the way up with vodka, but leaving 1 cm or so of space left.
- Top off the space with some grenadine and place a cherry into the shot glass.
Mix equal measures of each into cocktail shaker and simply pour into a shot glass.