Timeline - Season 1 (RDM)
From Battlestar Wiki
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
- For the timeline overview see Timeline (RDM). For the rest of the series see Timeline - Season 2 (RDM), Timeline - Season 3 (RDM) and Timeline - Season 4 (RDM).
| Part of the series on|
Timelines of the Battlestar Galactica series
- Day 2: Pegasus sends Raptor scouts to confirm the destruction of the Colonies. The Raptors return with images
- Pegasus detects and attacks a Cylon communications relay, which turns out to be a staging grounds for Cylon Raiders. Admiral Helena Cain executes her X.O. Colonel Jurgen Belzen for refusing to order the Vipers to launch. Gina Inviere is exposed as a Cylon agent when another Six is spotted commanding a boarding party of Centurions. Inviere is imprisoned
- Pegasus encounters Scylla and 14 other civilian ships. The ships are stripped of useful parts, including FTL drives, and people. Civilians deemed non-essential are abandoned on the now-stranded ships. Several civilians aboard the Scylla are executed, discouraging further protest (Razor)
"33" through "Hand of God"
- Day 6: Galactica pursued by the Cylons for six days. The ship Olympic Carrier is destroyed (33)
- Day 7:
- Day 8: John Cavil convenes a meeting with Shelly Godfrey, Tough Six, Leoben Conoy, and Aaron Doral in his chapel on Galactica to discuss their plan for eliminating the fleet (The Plan)
- Day 9: Cavil places an elephant statuette in Lieutenant Sharon Valerii's quarters to activate her buried memories. Valerii meets with him in his chapel and proposes to sabotage the water tanks to cripple the fleet (The Plan)
- Day 10: Galactica’s water tanks damaged by Valerii's sabotage (Water)
- Day 12: Prisoner uprising, led by Tom Zarek on the Astral Queen (Bastille Day)
- Day 14: Starbuck goes missing after a battle with Cylon forces (Act of Contrition)
- Day 15: Starbuck returns to the Fleet with a captured Cylon Raider (You Can't Go Home Again)
- Day 17: A suicide bomber nearly kills Adama and Tigh; investigation centers on Galen Tyrol (Litmus).
- Day 21: First recollection by any of the Rising Star crew members of giving Ellen Tigh medical assistance (before "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down")
- Day 24:
- "Caprica" Valerii and Helo make love for the first time
- Shelly Godfrey implicates Dr. Baltar in the attack on the Colonies. Commander Adama grows suspicious of her and has her placed under surveillance. Cavil and Tough Six trick the guards, Godfrey is airlocked by Cavil (Six Degrees of Separation, The Plan)
- Day 25: A copy of Leoben Conoy found, interrogated and ejected from airlock (Flesh and Bone)
- Day 26: Ellen Tigh regains consciousness ("a couple of days" before "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down")
- Day 28: William Adama retrieves Ellen Tigh (Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down)
- Day 36:
"Colonial Day" through "Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part II"
- Day 46 - 49 (Colonial Day):
- Day 50 (Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part I):
- Day 51 (Kobol's Last Gleaming, Part II):
- Survivors of Raptor 1 escape the wreck
- Starbuck diverts the captured Cylon raider and jumps to Caprica, retrieves the Arrow of Apollo and meets up with Helo
- Adama terminates Roslin's presidency and arrests her after learning that Starbuck took the Cylon Raider back to Caprica at her request
- Boomer successfully destroys the basestar over Kobol
- On her return to Galactica, Boomer's Cylon programming activates; she shoots Commander Adama at point-blank range
- Continued at Timeline - Season 2 (RDM)
- Roslin states that the chair will remain open for nominations for 72 hours on the morning of Day 47, but the next episode clearly takes place the day after the victory party, and is stated to take place on Day 50.