From Battlestar Wiki
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
John is a first name, and may refer to the following cast and crew:
- The Original Series
- John Colicos, the actor who portrayed Count Baltar.
- John de Lancie, the actor who portrayed an officer of the People's Nationalist Force on Terra in "Experiment in Terra".
- John Dullaghan, the actor who portrayed Doctor Wilker in various episodes.
- John Dykstra, the special effects supervisor of the episodes "Saga of a Star World" and "The Gun on Ice Planet Zero".
- John Fink, the actor who portrayed Doctor Paye in the pilot episode "Saga of a Star World".
- John Holland, the actor who portrayed the Rising Star's Maitre d'.
- John Hoyt, the actor who portrayed Sire Domra in "Baltar's Escape".
- John Ireland Jr., a writer with a "story by" credit for the two parter "Gun on Ice Planet Zero".
- John Williams, the actor who portrayed an unnamed statesman in the two parter, "War of the Gods".
- John Zenda, the actor who portrayed Zed in the episode "Murder on the Rising Star".
- The Re-imagined Series
- John Dahl, director of an episode of Season 4.
- John Hainsworth, the actor who portrayed a caged man on the Guardian basestar in "Razor".
- John Heard, the actor who portrayed Commander Barry Garner in the episode "The Captain's Hand".
- John Mann, the actor who portrayed Major Jackson Spencer in the Miniseries, as well as Linden in the episode "Black Market".
- John Pyper-Ferguson, the actor who portrayed Captain Cole "Stinger" Taylor in "Pegasus" and "Resurrection Ship, Part I".
- Peter-John Prinsloo, the actor who portrayed Lieutenant Mei "Freaker" Firelli, an officer from Pegasus.
John may refer to the characters of:
- John, a Being of Light introduced in the Original Series episode "Experiment in Terra".
- John "Snitch" Burke, a Viper pilot on Galactica in the Re-imagined Series episode "The Passage".
- John Russel Fowler, the deceased father of the Terran Sarah Fowler, from the Original Series episode "Greetings from Earth".
- John Steadman, a farmer who controls the Growers' Association that the Galacticans' contend with in the Galactica 1980 episode, "Space Croppers".
- John Stockton, the owner of the Stanford Chemical Plant in Paradise Valley, California in the Galactica 1980 two-parter, "The Super Scouts".