List of Sci Fi Channel airdates (TOS)
From Battlestar Wiki
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
- Sci-Fi Channel schedule listings (backup available on Archive.org) . Retrieved on 3 April 2008.
- The Original Series becomes part of the regular schedule until the premiere of Re-imagined Series' Miniseries.
- Through January 2—May 28, 2004, marathons are preempted three hours by airings of Earth: Final Conflict, The Sentinel and Sliders.
- As of June 28, 2004, marathons are moved to 8:00 am with the removal of The Sentinel, Knight Rider and Sliders.
- Through January 10—13, 2005, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century is played at 8:00 am.
- The marathon is preempted by the documentary, Rage Against the Machines.
- Afterwards, Galactica 1980 is played until the end of the week.
- Afterwards, a marathon of the Re-imagined Series' first season is played.
- With the premiere of Passions in February 13, 2006, marathons were moved from 8:00 am to 10:00 am following an airing of Passions and two episodes of The Twilight Zone.
- The marathon is preempted by two episodes of Psychic at Large.
- Due to low ratings for Passions, the reruns were taken off the air in May 25 and the marathons returned to 8:00 am.
- Instead of three more episodes, the Re-imagined Series episodes, "Occupation" and "Precipice", are played along with the first episode of Sci Fi Investigates.