The Enemy Within 1
From Battlestar Wiki
|This page (like all pages on this wiki) was imported from the original English-language Battlestar Wiki based on what was available in the Wayback Machine in early 2017. You can see the archive of the original page here.|
|The Enemy Within #1|
An issue of the Maximum Press series.
|Published||13 December 1995|
|None||The Enemy Within #1||The Enemy Within #2|
|Available at BOOKSAMILLION.COM - Purchase|
|Available at Amazon.com – Purchase|
|Available at Amazon.co.uk – Purchase|
|Available at Things From Another World - Purchase|
- Galactica and Pegasus discover an ancient Kobolian vessel with a lone survivor, Ares, who claims to be a member of the Thirteenth Tribe. He beguiles Athena and the Council, but Adam has his suspicions about this so-called "lost brother."
- Issue begins six sectons after the discovery of Earth.
- This is the first appearance of the two-seater Viper.
- This issues marks the first appearance of Rigel, although the trade paperback version of War of Eden introduces this character as it is expanded with additional pages.
- What kind of hold does Baltar have over Ares?
- What of Athena's relationship with Starbuck? Does this still exist?
- Where is Cassiopeia? If alive, how will she react with Commander Cain's return?
- Is the ship genuine? If so, how was it that the Cylons managed to gain access to it and determine its origins?
- Where is Eve?
- Now that Adama is dead, does Apollo outrank Cain?